SVS PC12 Plus Description
Plus-12 Driver – Rugged and Refined
The exclusive SVS Plus-12 driver is now in its 5th generation of refinement, and is the finest transducer available at this price point. This driver is so overbuilt, our R&D engineers had to push it with over two-thousand watts before it even broke a sweat. And despite this ruggedness, the Plus-12 driverer delivers exceptional linearity, low-distortion, and excellent detail.
• Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor with copper shorting sleeve to reduce gap induction and distortion.
• Bifilar wound, 3" diameter, high-power aluminum voice coil.
• Dual linear-roll spiders and stitched parabolic surround for extreme excursion capability.
• Ultra-light and rigid composite cone provides excellent transient response.
Sledge Amplification – Intelligent and Sophisticated PowerSTA-800D front 800
The Sledge STA-800D amplifier is a perfect complement to the Plus-12 driver, delivering 800 watts of clean DSP-controlled power. Comprehensive and extensive menu options are accessed via an intuitive single-knob interface with LCD display, allowing for easy set-up and integration into any home theater or stereo system.
• 800 watts RMS continuous power (2300 watts peak dynamic power).
• Efficient, cool-running Class D power with 'green' standby mode.
• Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) input/output connections for the ultimate in connectivity.
• DSP control for refined behavior under all operating conditions.
• Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match any room.
• Extensive menu options and digital crossover allows easy integration into any 2-channel system.
• Intuitive and easy to use single knob controller with bright LCD display.
Compact Footprint, Efficient Performance and Versatile Tuning
With only a 16.5" diameter footprint, the PC12-Plus will fit into almost any location, and no other subwoofer design offers more bass performance per square inch of floor space. Using vertical height to achieve a generous enclosure volume and deep-tuned porting, the PC12-Plus effortlessly reproduces the deepest bass notes with stunning authority. The PC12-Plus offers our trademark variable tuning to accommodate different size rooms and deep extension requirements. Finished in high-grade black velour fabric, this unique and elegant subwoofer will complement the most upscale décors and high-end theaters.
• Small footprint fits into tight locations and is perfect for the enthusiast with limited floor space.
• Slender vertical form factor results in generous enclosure volume for efficient reproduction of the deepest bass notes.
• Down-firing driver provides a low center-of-gravity and excellent stability.
• Wide-flared triple 3" ports for maximum air-flow with no artifacts.
• 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed variable tuning accommodates all room sizes and deep extension requirements.
The Plus Experience – Unmatched Performance Value
From superbly rendering the subtle nuances of classic jazz, to belting out the latest Hollywood blockbusters with muscular ease, the PC12-Plus delivers extreme performance in a unique and slender form factor – all at a surprisingly affordable price.
SVS PC12 Plus Specifications
Dimensions: 40-1/4" (H), 16-5/8" (OD)
Weight: 75 pounds
Extremely rigid and strong cylinder enclosure
High-grade black fabric exterior cover
Down-firing driver with integral base plate
Top-firing triple 3" high-flow flared ports
Dense foam port blockers (3) included
Variable 20 Hz, 16 Hz and Sealed tuning modes
Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
SVS 12" high performance Plus driver
Bifilar wound, 3" diameter, high-power aluminum voice coil
Polyimide impregnated fiberglass former/bobbin
Single, composite layered, linear roll long-throw spider
Integrated tinsel leads
Nickel-plated high-tension spring terminals
Proprietary injection molded gasket and parabolic SBR surround
Composite pulp/fiberglass press layered cone with stitched surround
Low carbon 1008 steel components, electrophoresis black plating
Finite Element Analysis (FEA)-optimized motor structure
Copper shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, and enhances thermal conductivity
Dual Genox 8H/Y-35 high grade ferrite magnets
Oversized pole vent for greater cooling and low noise
STA-800D Sledge with 800 watts RMS continuous power (2300 watts peak dynamic power)
High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology
Detachable power cord with main power switch and ceramic fuse
RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications
Auto-On / On switch with "green" standby mode
Stereo line-level RCA and balanced (XLR) input/output connections
Normal and Hi input voltage switch
Customized EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the PC12-Plus
Variable tuning with 20Hz, 16Hz, and Sealed settings to match subwoofer port settings
Fully adjustable (frequency and slope) phase-correct speaker/sub digital crossover
Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) with bright LCD display
Digital PEQ with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
Room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope
5 Years Parts / 5 Years Labor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.