Samson Concert 77 Wireless Presentation System! SPECIAL PRICING!
The Concert 77 Presentation System is a high-performance UHF wireless solution that’s ideal for any application where the freedom of mobility is an important part of your presentation.
Whether you’re giving a speech or leading a presentation, the included LM10 professional lavalier mic clips right to your shirt or jacket and sounds great for a variety of vocal applications.
The CT7 beltpack transmitter clips securely inside your jacket or on your belt, and features a three-segment battery indicator, separate power and audio on/off switches and adjustable AF level (audio gain). The CT7 also provides 12 hours of battery life on a single 9-volt battery.
The CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver is at the core of the system. A synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation.
The CR77 features a front panel display with large multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob allows easy adjustment of audio output. Its rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs allowing flexible connection options. Where two wireless systems are required, two CR77 receivers can be rackmounted together in a single-space rack adapter available as an additional accessory.
With the Concert 77 Presentation System, advanced technology and total convenience combine to provide professional wireless performance wherever you need it.
- High-performance UHF true diversity wireless system
- Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for flawless reception
- Locking Mini-XLR connector for all systems
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" output jacks
- Front panel power switch, RF level meter and squelch control
- Mute switch, gain control
- 9-Volt battery operation, LED battery level meters
- LM10 lavalier microphone and CT7 beltpack transmitter included