The 835 driver has the highest power handling of all our 1.4" exit drivers with ferrite permanent magnets.
• 100 Watts AES; 200W Continuous Program Power
• Distinguished by transparent, high resolution sound and minimum distortion
• designed to withstand long term high stress operation with high peak factor
• ideal for touring sound, stage monitors, high performance installed and portable sound systems
• proprietary aerospace grade aluminum alloy diaphragm with highest tensile strength to weight ratio guarantees long term fatigue resistance, extended HF and accurate signal peak reproduction
• diaphragm assembly construction with optimized damping eliminates ringing typical for other metal domes
• heat stabilized polymer surround ensures low distortion at high SPL and long term performance stability
• high performance 76.3mm (3”) edge wound ribbon wire voice coil with advanced adhesives for maximum reliability
• self-aligning diaphragm assembly facilitates service in the field
Replacement diaphragm for this speaker is model no. 1750
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.