Precision Devices PD 184NR1 18" LoudSpeaker NEW! AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR!
BRAND NEW, UNOPENED
- Radial Neodymium Motor structure
- Vented cast aluminium chassis for improved thermal control of voice coil
- Forced air cooling vented voice coil gap
- Aluminium demodulation ring
- Dual spider configuration with silicone based damping control
- 4″ High temperature Copper voice coil
- Triple-roll surround straight cone geometry
- For sub bass applications in bass reflex / horn loaded enclosures
- Rear aluminum heat sink
The PD.184NR1 is ideally suited to applications where high power handling, long excursion and perfect linearity is required.
The robust mechanical design and construction makes this unit an ideal choice for fixed or touring applications. The PD.184NR1 is intended as a dedicated sub woofer in bass reflex and Horn loaded designs. The optimised radial neodymium motor system allows more efficient management of the magnetic flux, forced air venting and rear aluminium base plate keeps the motors temperature under control and reduced power compression to a minimum.
The PD.184NR1 features a 4-inch, high temperature, copper voice coil capable of handling 1000W (AES) exhibiting an average sensitivity of 97.5dB across its working band.
ASK any questions before you buy!
We have distributed Speakers for 18 years.
We have all the other major PRO Audio Speaker Brands and Models.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.